Moving house soon? If you’re searching for removal companies in Luton, you’ve come to the right place. Check out our handy tips for hiring a moving company and making your move a success.
Find moving companies in Luton
Below you find removal companies active in Luton.
What are the Costs For Removal Companies in Luton?
The average cost of removal companies in Luton for a 2-bedroom house within the UK ranges between £400 to £900. This is calculated based on a variety of factors including, the total distance (point A to point B), total volume weight to be transported, mode of transport, and any additional services, such as packaging, disassembly, storage, and/or cleaning.
In the table below, we break down the removal costs for a 2-bedroom house with packing, disassembly, storage, and cleaning services selected.
|Removal||Loading, transporting, and unloading your belongings from point A to point B.||£500|
|Packing||Expert packing of items and furniture||£125|
|Disassemble||Taking down furniture||£75|
|Storage||Use of storage facility||£75|
|Cleaning||Professional cleaning services||£150|
|Total||2-bedroom house removals||£900|
You may not need additional services depending on the number of belongings and the distance between your current and future home. However, being aware of the services and costs available will help you determine where you can save money.
Find Removal Companies in Luton Today to Save on Your Move
You’re a few clicks away from getting customised quotes for movers in Luton. Fill out our online quote request form to receive up to 6 quotes and save on your move.There’s no obligation to use the companies who provide quotes, and the best part is that it’s free. Compare prices from removal companies in Luton and decide on the one that meets your exact needs.
Moving with kids? Why a Local Removal Company in Luton is Convenient
When moving with kids, the work begins even earlier than usual. It’s important to get your kids involved in the process and having fun with it from the beginning so that it becomes something to look forward to.
If your current home is not too far from your future home, it’s a good idea to look for local removal companies in Luton that specialise in same day moves. Moving in one day will minimise the number of unfamiliar environments that your kids will have to deal with and make for an easier transition.
Maintaining as regular a schedule as possible will help your kids feel more comfortable during the whole process. Movers in Luton can vary quite a bit in price especially since there are more who are willing to do short moves, for example to Peterborough or Cambridge, so the best way to save money is to compare a handful of quotes to make sure that you are getting the best deal possible on your move.
Removals in Luton and the surrounding area
When looking for a removal company in Luton, don’t forget to consider moving expert that operate in the surrounding area. To help you finding the best match for your removal, we have compiled a lists of the best reviews moving companies in each city.
Removal Companies in Luton and Cities Closeby
How to Best Take Vare of Your Pets During a House Move?
Relocating house can bring out plenty of emotion to you and your family, especially your pets. Animals can be sensitive to change so it is important to plan out the logistics for taking care of them throughout the entire journey. It is recommended to mention to your removal company in Luton who all is involved in the move, including your pets. That way they know to get the right moving van, place their food, toys, bed, in places that’ll be easily available to you once they arrive at your new home. Below are some tips to consider.
- Pets can sense change and become stressed. Make sure their basic needs are met throughout the whole move.
- Carefully think through your pets experience during the move. Will you need to make a few pit stops on your way to your new house? Do you have enough food and water set aside for them during the ride?
- Have a plan B in case the removal van or truck takes longer than expected due to traffic or other unforeseen factors.
- Ask your mover in Luton for advice on how to best handle the move with your pet.
Get Started on Your Move By Biring a Trusted Removal Company in Luton
Make your life easier and move with ease by hiring a professional mover who will handle your move from A to Z. Below are four reasons to consider when thinking of hiring a removal company.
- The moving company in Luton has the know-how and experience: Removal companies are diligent about conducting regular checks around the area, alternate routes, and how to handle roadblocks.
- Removal companies offer storage services: Removal companies in Luton offer short and long-term storage services. Your moving company should be able to give advice on what works best.
- Your belongings will be in good hands: Many moves involve the challenge of transporting special items, such as works of art, pianos, and instruments. It is best to use the expertise of professional movers in Luton to ensure that your special items are transported to their new home undamaged.
- They have the right equipment: When it comes to large or bulky items, a special solution may be required. A furniture lift can help when stairwells and doors are too narrow for these items.
Receive Free Quotes for Your Move From Local Companies
What are you waiting for? Just fill out a quote request, and we’ll put you in touch with removal companies in Luton. With savings up to 40%, the right choice is easy! Fill out our no-strings-attached quote request form and receive up to 6 removal offers. Give it a try today to make your move to Luton a breeze. Our qualified movers in Luton are always eager to help with any questions.