Are you moving house soon? It’s about time to start searching for removal companies in Rochdale. Here, we cover the services and prices involved in hiring a moving company as well as tips to make your move a success.
Removal companies in Rochdale
Receive quotes from Rochdale removal companies
Discover which companies match your requirements in a matter of minutes.
40 moving companies in Rochdale
Below you find removal companies active in Rochdale.
Careline Moving & Storage
Hemel Hempstead HP2 7DU
Global Moving Services Ltd
Legend Removals Ltd
DFK Transport Services Ltd
European Removal Services Ltd
Aspin International Removals
Movers International (Europe) Ltd
GB Liners Ltd
Altantis Forwarding Ltd
What are the Costs For Removal Companies in Rochdale?
The average cost of removal companies in Rochdale for a 2-bedroom house within the UK ranges between £400 to £900. This is calculated based on a variety of factors including, the total distance (point A to point B), total volume weight to be transported, mode of transport, and any additional services, such as packaging, disassembly, storage, and/or cleaning.
In the table below, we break down the removal costs for a 2-bedroom house with packing, disassembly, storage, and cleaning services selected.
|Removal||Loading, transporting, and unloading your belongings from point A to point B.||£500|
|Packing||Expert packing of items and furniture||£125|
|Disassemble||Taking down furniture||£75|
|Storage||Use of storage facility||£75|
|Cleaning||Professional cleaning services||£150|
|Total||2-bedroom house removals||£900|
You may not need additional services depending on the number of belongings and the distance between your current and future home. However, being aware of the services and costs available will help you determine where you can save money.
Get Custom-Tailored Quotes to Save Money on Removal Companies in Rochdale
You’re only a few steps away from receiving custom quotes from removal companies in Rochdale. Fill out our quote request form to get up to 6 quotes and save big on your move. It is free, and there are no strings attached.Compare prices from several movers in Rochdale and choose the one that you like best! We have a large selection of skilled and professional movers who are able to meet the toughest of needs. Arm yourself with as much information and move the smart way.
What is Included in The Cost of a Removal Company in Rochdale?
When you ask removal quotes to company in Rochdale they will ask you some questions related to your house move in order to fill out the expected cost of the job. Usually, a removal company offer a complete house removal service, including loading, transport and unloading of your belongings at destination. If you are moving to a close by city such as Blackburn the company will not charge you extra for the amount miles travelled. For further cities, instead, you might need to pay a surcharge. Other services such as packing, disassemble or assemble of furniture, removal of large items, storage unit and other are not included in the house removal price. Therefore, when you ask extra services you can expect higher costs. However, many companies offer competitive prices and by comparing quotes you’ll be able to find the price and the service that better suits you. To save money on your move think about what are the things you can do yourself, such as packing and loading.
Moving to Rochdale and the surrounding area
If you are looking for a moving company in Rochdale, check out also our partern in the surrounding cities. Finding a local removal company, in or closeby your city or arrival or departure, will help you save on the costs of your removal price. Check our certified companies in the pages below.
Removal Companies near Rochdale
Tips for Making the Moving Day Stress-Free
If you want to have a stress-free moving day, moving checklists and preparation are highly suggested. Below we offer you some suggestion to make your removal easy.
- Ask your removal company in Rochdale for an estimated time-frame for their work so that you can schedule a cleaning service to stop by once the movers are all done.
- Don’t forget to consider how long it will be until you’re into your new place so that you can pack accordingly and keep your essentials clothes at hand.
- It may go without saying, but make sure you wake up well before the movers arrive to avoid any time crunch once they’re at your door. Plan out a quick but energizing breakfast that you can prepare the night before to avoid having to do much on the big day.
- Maybe even run out to a local café to pick something up so you can have everything completely packed. If you bring some coffee or snacks for the movers in Rochdale, they’ll be sure to take extra special care of your belongings.
When Should you Request Quotes From Removal Companies in Rochdale?
Moving house is a process no one looks forward to. Packing, cleaning, disassembling furniture, forwarding mail, and contacting utility companies takes a lot of time and effort, so the sooner you start preparing for the move, the easier life will be when the movers in Rochdale come around.
We suggest to contact moving companies at least 6 weeks before your moving day: this allows both you and the company to prepare everything on time. Below you find a short checklist that can help you moving.
6-9 weeks before the move:
- Make a detailed inventory. Take note of each item and decide whether you want to keep, donate, sell, or discard.
- Start decluttering. Every move, no matter how big or small will involve throwing some items away, selling, or simply organising them. The sooner you start working on decluttering, the easier the rest of your move will be.
5-6 weeks before the move:
- Decide on a removal company. Make sure to fill out a moving quote to see which removal companies in Rochdale can take control of your move. If needed, arrange a home survey.
- Start packing. Start with the items you don’t need on a day-to-day basis. Categorise them into boxes by the type of room.
2-3 weeks before the move:
- Make travel arrangements. If your new home is in another city that is far away, make hotel reservations and get your car serviced.
- Gather your personal documents. Set aside your important documents so that you don’t lose them in between all of the moving parts inside your home.
Receive Quotes for Your Move for Free!
Sometimes the hardest part is just getting started, so we’ve made it easy. Simply fill out a quote request, and we’ll get you in contact with removal companies in Rochdale. With potential savings of up to 40%, you can quickly make the right choice! Fill out our no-obligation quote request form and get up to 6 removal offers. Try it today to make your move to Rochdale a walk in the park. Our experienced movers in Rochdale are always happy to help with any questions.