Are you planning on moving house soon and are now searching for local removal companies in Leeds? Here, we cover the costs and services involved when hiring a removal company as well as important tips for your move.
Removal companies in Leeds
Receive quotes from Leeds removal companies
Discover which companies match your requirements in a matter of minutes.
29 moving companies in Leeds
Below you find removal companies active in Leeds.
Careline Moving & Storage
Hemel Hempstead HP2 7DU
Global Moving Services Ltd
Legend Removals Ltd
J Middleton and Sons Ltd
European Removal Services Ltd
Aspin International Removals
Movers International (Europe) Ltd
GB Liners Ltd
Altantis Forwarding Ltd
ABS Transport Ltd
What are the Average Costs of Removal Companies in Leeds?
Your moving costs is determined by many variable. Here, you’ll find the main question to ask yourself to help removal companies determine your move’s price. Make sure to keep them in mind when requesting quotes for moving companies in Leeds.
- How many rooms will you move?: The more you move, the more it will cost to move them. Try to consolidate your belongings as much as possible before the move to get lower rates.
- What’s the distance to your new home?: Distance is a main contributor to the price.
- Do you need any extra services?: Services like furniture disassembly, furniture reassembly, cleaning, packing, or storage should also factor in.
- When is your move?: If you move on weekdays, you can save when compared to weekends. The more flexible you are, the cheaper your move can be.
- How accessible are your old and new homes?: If you live up ten flights of stairs, your move might cost more than moving a one-story house with easy street access.
Below you find a table with average prices of house removal based on room and extra service.
|Number of bedrooms||Removal Costs||Extra packing costs||Total Cost|
|1||£300 - £400||£50 - £120||£350 - £520|
|2||£400 - £500||£100 - £150||£500 - £650|
|3||£500 - £700||£100 - £200||£600 - £900|
|4||£600 - £900||£200 - £300||£800 - £1200|
Receive Customised Quotes to Save On Removal Companies in Leeds
You’re just a few clicks away from receiving personalised quotes for your upcoming move.Fill out our request form to get up to 6 quotes and save on your move. It is free and without obligation. Comparing quotes will give you a better understanding of the price differences and logistical approaches to removal companies in Leeds. Arm yourself with the best information and compare prices from several movers in Leeds. It is up to you to choose the one that best suits your needs!
What is Included in The Cost of a Removal Company in Leeds?
When you ask removal quotes to company in Leeds they will ask you some questions related to your house move in order to fill out the expected cost of the job. Usually, a removal company offer a complete house removal service, including loading, transport and unloading of your belongings at destination. If you are moving to a close by city such as Kingston upon Hull the company will not charge you extra for the amount miles travelled. For further cities, instead, you might need to pay a surcharge. Other services such as packing, disassemble or assemble of furniture, removal of large items, storage unit and other are not included in the house removal price. Therefore, when you ask extra services you can expect higher costs. However, many companies offer competitive prices and by comparing quotes you’ll be able to find the price and the service that better suits you. To save money on your move think about what are the things you can do yourself, such as packing and loading.
Moving to Leeds and the surrounding area
If you are looking for a moving company in Leeds, check out also our partern in the surrounding cities. Finding a local removal company, in or closeby your city or arrival or departure, will help you save on the costs of your removal price. Check our certified companies in the pages below.
Removal Companies near Leeds
Tips for Making the Moving Day Stress-Free
If you want to have a stress-free moving day, moving checklists and preparation are highly suggested. Below we offer you some suggestion to make your removal easy.
- Ask your removal company in Leeds for an estimated time-frame for their work so that you can schedule a cleaning service to stop by once the movers are all done.
- Don’t forget to consider how long it will be until you’re into your new place so that you can pack accordingly and keep your essentials clothes at hand.
- It may go without saying, but make sure you wake up well before the movers arrive to avoid any time crunch once they’re at your door. Plan out a quick but energizing breakfast that you can prepare the night before to avoid having to do much on the big day.
- Maybe even run out to a local café to pick something up so you can have everything completely packed. If you bring some coffee or snacks for the movers in Leeds, they’ll be sure to take extra special care of your belongings.
European and Intercontinental Removal Companies in Leeds.
When dealing with international removals, you’ll be looking into quite a few more factors than you would with a domestic move. Not all removal companies in Leeds will be willing to handle an international removal. Furthermore, if you are moving quite far away, you might have to deal with services that most movers in Leeds are not even equipped to handle.
Depending how far away you’ll move and how fast you need your belongings to arrive there, you’ll have a handful of options at your disposal. If you can’t access your new home by land, you’ll have to consider shipping by sea or by air. Sea freight is usually the cheapest option, and air is the most expensive.
Either one will also include a land element from the port or airport to your door. International removal might have also extra costs due to customs duty. Also, the longer your stuff will travel, the greater the chance that something will break, so look into insurance that will cover your belongings the whole way!
Receive Free Quotes for Your Move and Find Removal Companies!
Take the first step towards your move to Leeds. Simply fill out a quote request, and we’ll get you in contact with removal companies in Leeds. With potential savings of up to 40%, you can quickly make the right choice! Fill out our no-obligation quote request form and get up to 6 removal offers. Try it today to choose your ideal mover in Leeds a stress-free experience. Our experienced removal companies are always happy to help with any questions.