Moving soon? If you’re looking for removal companies in Southend-on-Sea, we can help with that. Check out our best tips for hiring a moving company and freeing up your mind for all of the other decisions that come with a move.
Find moving companies in Southend-on-Sea
Below you find removal companies active in Southend-on-Sea.
What are the Costs For Removal Companies in Southend-on-Sea?
The average cost of removal companies in Southend-on-Sea for a 2-bedroom house within the UK ranges between £400 to £900. This is calculated based on a variety of factors including, the total distance (point A to point B), total volume weight to be transported, mode of transport, and any additional services, such as packaging, disassembly, storage, and/or cleaning.
In the table below, we break down the removal costs for a 2-bedroom house with packing, disassembly, storage, and cleaning services selected.
|Removal||Loading, transporting, and unloading your belongings from point A to point B.||£500|
|Packing||Expert packing of items and furniture||£125|
|Disassemble||Taking down furniture||£75|
|Storage||Use of storage facility||£75|
|Cleaning||Professional cleaning services||£150|
|Total||2-bedroom house removals||£900|
You may not need additional services depending on the number of belongings and the distance between your current and future home. However, being aware of the services and costs available will help you determine where you can save money.
Get Custom-Tailored Quotes to Save Money on Removal Companies in Southend-on-Sea
You’re only a few steps away from receiving custom quotes from removal companies in Southend-on-Sea. Fill out our quote request form to get up to 6 quotes and save big on your move. It is free, and there are no strings attached.Compare prices from several movers in Southend-on-Sea and choose the one that you like best! We have a large selection of skilled and professional movers who are able to meet the toughest of needs. Arm yourself with as much information and move the smart way.
Moving with kids? Why a Local Removal Company in Southend-on-Sea is Convenient
When moving with kids, the work begins even earlier than usual. It’s important to get your kids involved in the process and having fun with it from the beginning so that it becomes something to look forward to.
If your current home is not too far from your future home, it’s a good idea to look for local removal companies in Southend-on-Sea that specialise in same day moves. Moving in one day will minimise the number of unfamiliar environments that your kids will have to deal with and make for an easier transition.
Maintaining as regular a schedule as possible will help your kids feel more comfortable during the whole process. Movers in Southend-on-Sea can vary quite a bit in price especially since there are more who are willing to do short moves, for example to Norwich or Luton, so the best way to save money is to compare a handful of quotes to make sure that you are getting the best deal possible on your move.
Tips for Making the Moving Day Stress-Free
If you want to have a stress-free moving day, moving checklists and preparation are highly suggested. Below we offer you some suggestion to make your removal easy.
- Ask your removal company in Southend-on-Sea for an estimated time-frame for their work so that you can schedule a cleaning service to stop by once the movers are all done.
- Don’t forget to consider how long it will be until you’re into your new place so that you can pack accordingly and keep your essentials clothes at hand.
- It may go without saying, but make sure you wake up well before the movers arrive to avoid any time crunch once they’re at your door. Plan out a quick but energizing breakfast that you can prepare the night before to avoid having to do much on the big day.
- Maybe even run out to a local café to pick something up so you can have everything completely packed. If you bring some coffee or snacks for the movers in Southend-on-Sea, they’ll be sure to take extra special care of your belongings.
4 Reasons to Hire a Removal Company in Southend-on-Sea
Partnering with a moving expert can help reduce stress and make your life easier by simplifying your move. Below are four reasons to consider when thinking of hiring a removal company.
1. Your belongings will be handled properly: Many moves involve the challenge of transporting special items, such as works of art and instruments. It is best to use the expertise of professional movers in Southend-on-Sea to ensure that your special items are transported to their new home undamaged.
2. They have the right equipment: When it comes to large or bulky items, a special solution may be required. A furniture lift can help when stairwells and doors are too narrow for these items.
3. The moving company in Southend-on-Sea is familiar with the area: Removal companies are diligent about conducting regular checks around the area, alternate routes, and how to handle roadblocks.
4. Removal companies offer storage services or partner with them: It often happens that the old and new leases do not overlap in time so that an immediate move into the new home is possible. In such cases, it is advisable to keep your furniture somewhere safe. Removal companies in Southend-on-Sea offer short and long-term services for this. Your moving company should be able to give advice on what works best.
Get Free Quotes For Your Move!
Getting started is tough, so we’re making it easy. We can connect you with removal companies in Southend-on-Sea and making you save up to 40% with a short few minutes! Fill out our quote request form with no obligation and get up to 6 removal offers. It’s the easy way to take the stress out of your move, find the best mover at the best price. Our professional and experienced movers in Southend-on-Sea are always happy to help.