You’ve come to the right place if you’re moving house soon and are now looking for removal companies in London. We’ve compiled the best tips for hiring a moving company and making your move as stress-free as possible.
Removal companies in London
Receive quotes from London removal companies
Discover which companies match your requirements in a matter of minutes.
Find moving companies in London
Below you find removal companies active in London.
What is the Average Cost of Removal Companies in London?
When you decide to move house, the costs can vary depending on many variables. That’s why it’s important to share the details of your removal with moving companies which will return you a more precise moving price estimate. The factors to keep in mind when requesting quotes for removal companies in London are many but the most important one are the size of your move, the distance, other extra services (such as piano removal or vehicle) and the moving date. Every move is unique, and many things can affect the price. Knowing the potential costs ahead of time will help you figure out how to save money. In the following table you find average prices for a 1-bedroom house removal in the UK.
|Removal||Loading, transporting, and unloading your belongings from point A to point B.||£350|
|Packing||Expert packing of items and furniture||£75|
|Disassemble||Taking down furniture||£50|
|Storage||Use of storage facility||£50|
|Cleaning||Professional cleaning services||£100|
|Total||1-bedroom house removals||£625|
Find Removal Companies in London Today to Save on Your Move
You’re a few clicks away from getting customised quotes for movers in London. Fill out our online quote request form to receive up to 6 quotes and save on your move.There’s no obligation to use the companies who provide quotes, and the best part is that it’s free. Compare prices from removal companies in London and decide on the one that meets your exact needs.
Local Removal Companies Costs in London
When moving to another city within the UK, the volume and total distance are by far the most important factors that go into the total cost of removals.
Most removal companies base their cost estimates on an hourly basis while others charge based on the total number of miles, for example, £0.50 – £1 per mile. When discussing removal costs with removal companies in London, make sure you understand how the costs are being calculated as well as the services that are included in the total price.
If the move is further than 200 miles from the old property, movers in London may apply additional charges as the move becomes harder. The loval movers may have to work overtime and the costs of fuel over a longer distance will increase. If your move is to or from a close by city, such as Brighton or Milton Keynes, the removal companies might also not charge extra for miles travelled.
House removals in London area
Searching for a removal company in London? Don’t forget to check out also the moving expert operating in the surrounding areas. Below you find certified companies in five of the closeby cities in the area of London. Check out their profile and reviews and make the best choice for your move!
Moving Companies near London
Tips for Making the Moving Day Stress-Free
If you want to have a stress-free moving day, moving checklists and preparation are highly suggested. Below we offer you some suggestion to make your removal easy.
- Ask your removal company in London for an estimated time-frame for their work so that you can schedule a cleaning service to stop by once the movers are all done.
- Don’t forget to consider how long it will be until you’re into your new place so that you can pack accordingly and keep your essentials clothes at hand.
- It may go without saying, but make sure you wake up well before the movers arrive to avoid any time crunch once they’re at your door. Plan out a quick but energizing breakfast that you can prepare the night before to avoid having to do much on the big day.
- Maybe even run out to a local café to pick something up so you can have everything completely packed. If you bring some coffee or snacks for the movers in London, they’ll be sure to take extra special care of your belongings.
4 Reasons to Hire a Removal Company in London
Partnering with a moving expert can help reduce stress and make your life easier by simplifying your move. Below are four reasons to consider when thinking of hiring a removal company.
1. Your belongings will be handled properly: Many moves involve the challenge of transporting special items, such as works of art and instruments. It is best to use the expertise of professional movers in London to ensure that your special items are transported to their new home undamaged.
2. They have the right equipment: When it comes to large or bulky items, a special solution may be required. A furniture lift can help when stairwells and doors are too narrow for these items.
3. The moving company in London is familiar with the area: Removal companies are diligent about conducting regular checks around the area, alternate routes, and how to handle roadblocks.
4. Removal companies offer storage services or partner with them: It often happens that the old and new leases do not overlap in time so that an immediate move into the new home is possible. In such cases, it is advisable to keep your furniture somewhere safe. Removal companies in London offer short and long-term services for this. Your moving company should be able to give advice on what works best.
Receive Free Quotes for Your Move From Local Companies
What are you waiting for? Just fill out a quote request, and we’ll put you in touch with removal companies in London. With savings up to 40%, the right choice is easy! Fill out our no-strings-attached quote request form and receive up to 6 removal offers. Give it a try today to make your move to London a breeze. Our qualified movers in London are always eager to help with any questions.