67 moving companies in Solihull
Below you find removal companies active in Solihull.
AGB Removals and Storage LTD
Mpg Transport ltd
Careline Moving & Storage
Hemel Hempstead HP2 7DU
P D Richards Ltd
Global Moving Services Ltd
Midlands Removals and Storage
Coventry, Warwickshire & Leicestershire
Legend Removals Ltd
European Removal Services Ltd
Aspin International Removals
BGP Removals Limited
Eastleigh and Bury
Altantis Forwarding Ltd
How Much Does it Cost Hiring a Professional Removal Company in Solihull?
There are many things that can affect the price of removal companies in Solihull. Knowing what they are ahead of time will help you figure out how to save money. The best way to know the average price of your move is contact directly the companies. Below, you’ll find the main question to ask yourself to determine your move’s price. Make sure to keep them in mind when requesting quotes for moving companies in Solihull.
- How big is your move?: The more you move, the more it costs. It’s good to think of ways to consolidate your belongings as much as possible
- How far away is your new home?: Distance is a significant factor in the price
- When will you move?: If you move during the week, you can stand to save a lot of money. The more flexible you are, the cheaper your move can be
In the table below you find the average price for a small house removal.
|Removals: Loading and unloading (75 mile distance)||600 cubic feet||£500|
|Packing services and moving boxes||20 boxes||£175|
|Disassemble and reassembly||1 beds, 1 table, 2 drawers||£125|
Contact Removal Companies in Solihull Today and Save on Your Move!
You’re a few clicks away from getting customised quotes for movers in Solihull. Fill out our online quote request form to receive up to 6 quotes and save on your move.There’s no obligation to use the companies who provide quotes, and the best part is that it’s free. Compare prices from removal companies in Solihull and decide on the one that meets your exact needs.
When is the Best Time to Move With a Removal Companies in Solihull?
What is the best time of year to move to or from Solihull? This depends on many factors. When it comes to cost, if you avoid the summer, you’re sure to save on your local moving company. Unfortunately, most families with kids cannot avoid this peak season without an interruption to the academic year.
Spring and autumn tend to have more reasonable rates, so if you can pick one of these seasons, you’ll get good prices while still avoiding the worst weather of the year. That said, removal companies in Solihull are sensitive to demand, so if you move in the winter, you may find some of the best rates of the year.
The same is true for the most in-demand days of the week. Most people try to move on a weekend or long weekend, so moving in the middle of the week and trying to avoid holidays is usually the best idea. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are great choices.
Removal expert in Solihull area
Are you moving whitin the Solihull area? Or you want to compare more companies? Then check out removal companies in the region or cities closeby. Below, you find information about local movers and the best way to get in contact with them.
House removals near Solihull
Ask Your Removal Company in Solihull About Storage Services for your Move
No matter how big or small the move is, moving needs detailed planning, especially if you are in need of storage services. Most removal companies in Solihull either offer storage services or partner with storage companies. It is best to consult with your movers in Solihull to see how it can best be arranged.
Storage costs depend on how big of storage place you need and the number of days you’ll need to store your belongings. If you’re moving approximate 1-bedroom worth of goods, you’ll need a storage space of at least 70 cubic feet. This storage size ranges between £75- £90 per month.
There are several storage rental options for you to choose from. These options include self-storage containers, lockers, and large rooms.
4 Reasons to Hire a Removal Company in Solihull
Partnering with a moving expert can help reduce stress and make your life easier by simplifying your move. Below are four reasons to consider when thinking of hiring a removal company.
1. Your belongings will be handled properly: Many moves involve the challenge of transporting special items, such as works of art and instruments. It is best to use the expertise of professional movers in Solihull to ensure that your special items are transported to their new home undamaged.
2. They have the right equipment: When it comes to large or bulky items, a special solution may be required. A furniture lift can help when stairwells and doors are too narrow for these items.
3. The moving company in Solihull is familiar with the area: Removal companies are diligent about conducting regular checks around the area, alternate routes, and how to handle roadblocks.
4. Removal companies offer storage services or partner with them: It often happens that the old and new leases do not overlap in time so that an immediate move into the new home is possible. In such cases, it is advisable to keep your furniture somewhere safe. Removal companies in Solihull offer short and long-term services for this. Your moving company should be able to give advice on what works best.
Get Free Quotes For Your Move!
Getting started is tough, so we’re making it easy. We can connect you with removal companies in Solihull and making you save up to 40% with a short few minutes! Fill out our quote request form with no obligation and get up to 6 removal offers. It’s the easy way to take the stress out of your move, find the best mover at the best price. Our professional and experienced movers in Solihull are always happy to help.