Are you moving house soon? It’s about time to start searching for removal companies in Birmingham. Here, we cover the services and prices involved in hiring a moving company as well as tips to make your move a success.
Find moving companies in Birmingham
Below you find removal companies active in Birmingham.
What are the Average Costs of Removal Companies in Birmingham?
Your moving costs is determined by many variable. Here, you’ll find the main question to ask yourself to help removal companies determine your move’s price. Make sure to keep them in mind when requesting quotes for moving companies in Birmingham.
- How many rooms will you move?: The more you move, the more it will cost to move them. Try to consolidate your belongings as much as possible before the move to get lower rates.
- What’s the distance to your new home?: Distance is a main contributor to the price.
- Do you need any extra services?: Services like furniture disassembly, furniture reassembly, cleaning, packing, or storage should also factor in.
- When is your move?: If you move on weekdays, you can save when compared to weekends. The more flexible you are, the cheaper your move can be.
- How accessible are your old and new homes?: If you live up ten flights of stairs, your move might cost more than moving a one-story house with easy street access.
Below you find a table with average prices of house removal based on room and extra service.
|Number of bedrooms||Removal Costs||Extra packing costs||Total Cost|
|1||£300 - £400||£50 - £120||£350 - £520|
|2||£400 - £500||£100 - £150||£500 - £650|
|3||£500 - £700||£100 - £200||£600 - £900|
|4||£600 - £900||£200 - £300||£800 - £1200|
Contact Removal Companies in Birmingham Today
Are you looking for the right house mover at the right price? You’re a few clicks away from getting customised quotes for moving companies in Birmingham. Fill out our online quote request form to receive up to 6 quotes and save on your move. There’s no obligation to use the companies who provide quotes, and the best part is that it’s free. Compare prices from removal companies in Birmingham and decide on the one that meets your exact needs.
Factors Affecting the Cost of Removal Companies in Birmingham
Once you get in contact with movers in Birmingham, be prepared to answer all the questions related to your move. These will help them determining the cost of your removal but also other logistic details, such as the type of removal van, moving boxes and time-frame of your move. As you communicate these details with the removal company of your choice, you will get more personalized quotes. Therefore, when contacting removal companies in Birmingham, keep in mind the following items: the size of your move, the preferred mode of transportation, distance between your new and old house and other additional services you might need, such as packing, assembly of furniture.
Do you need to move internationally? Moving companies can offer you the best price and service for your international relocation. When, on the contrary, you’re moving from Birmingham to Wolverhampton, Solihull or in area close by, our local removal companies will help you organize everything. Fill in the important information in the form and find local companies to get an accurate quote.
Moving to Birmingham and the surrounding area
If you are looking for a moving company in Birmingham, check out also our partern in the surrounding cities. Finding a local removal company, in or closeby your city or arrival or departure, will help you save on the costs of your removal price. Check our certified companies in the pages below.
Removal Companies near Birmingham
How to Prepare Large, Bulky Items For Your Move
You are preparing a removal and you have some large items to bring into your new home. First, ask yourself this question: can you do it or do you need professional help? If the item is too complicated, it’s not worth risking injuries or damaging the item itself. Ask movers in Birmingham and let them handle it: the removal cost is usually affordable and your move is easier with a company. In this case it’s important to take time to think through the logistics of your move. Will your piano fit through the door and around the corner? Do you need to break it down into smaller pieces? Will you need special equipment to move large items, such as a roller table? If so, it’s best to inform your removal company in Birmingham so they can bring the right gear. Be sure to talk to your moving company about furniture blankets, pads or bubble wrap for protecting the floor and walls.
Consider removing furniture legs, handles, and pulls. Be sure to label everything you remove so you or the moving company can put it back in its correct room. Painter’s tape is a great option for labels on the fly. By getting some help from a removal expert, your large item removal will be easy.
Get Started on Your Move By Biring a Trusted Removal Company in Birmingham
Make your life easier and move with ease by hiring a professional mover who will handle your move from A to Z. Below are four reasons to consider when thinking of hiring a removal company.
- The moving company in Birmingham has the know-how and experience: Removal companies are diligent about conducting regular checks around the area, alternate routes, and how to handle roadblocks.
- Removal companies offer storage services: Removal companies in Birmingham offer short and long-term storage services. Your moving company should be able to give advice on what works best.
- Your belongings will be in good hands: Many moves involve the challenge of transporting special items, such as works of art, pianos, and instruments. It is best to use the expertise of professional movers in Birmingham to ensure that your special items are transported to their new home undamaged.
- They have the right equipment: When it comes to large or bulky items, a special solution may be required. A furniture lift can help when stairwells and doors are too narrow for these items.
Receive Quotes for Your Move for Free!
Sometimes the hardest part is just getting started, so we’ve made it easy. Simply fill out a quote request, and we’ll get you in contact with removal companies in Birmingham. With potential savings of up to 40%, you can quickly make the right choice! Fill out our no-obligation quote request form and get up to 6 removal offers. Try it today to make your move to Birmingham a walk in the park. Our experienced movers in Birmingham are always happy to help with any questions.